The latest updates to Camera Raw (15.5), Lightroom Classic (12.5) and Lightroom Desktop (6.5) have been released to customers. These updates include new camera and lens support along with bug fixes and minor performance enhancements.
Lightroom Classic SDK Updates
The following API has been added or applying Metadata Preset and Develop Preset for LrCatalog.addPhoto
New API Signature
catalog:addPhoto( path, stackWithPhoto, position, metadataPresetUUID, developPresetUUID )
The list of bugs identified on the Adobe Community Forum include the following:
- Lightroom and Camera Raw Color Range Mask Edge Artefacts
- Curve checkbox is not selected by default in Copy/Preset/Sync Settings
- Process V6 creates wide scrollbars (French and German language versions)
- Lightroom Classic not opening photos properly in Photoshop beta 2024 25.0
- Lightroom Classic 12.4 crashes when Windows Media Feature Pack is not installed
- Direct Camera Connect fails to show previews in Import Dialog on macOS
New Camera Support
New Lens Correction Support
Details of new lens support added since the last release can be found here
Disclosure: As an Adobe Community Expert I receive a free subscription to Adobe Creative Cloud.