The latest updates Lightroom Classic (10.4), Lightroom Desktop (4,4) and Camera Raw (13.4) were released to customers today (16 August). These updates include new camera and lens support, and bug fixes. There are also two minor feature enhancements to Lightroom Classic.
Duplicate Collection Set
While only a minor enhancement, it’s now possible to duplicate a collection set. The entire contents of collection set, which includes Smart Collections, will be duplicated including all the collections/collection sets inside the selected collection set.
Tethered Capture with Live View support has been added for the Nikon D750 and D610.
New Camera Support
New support added since the last release appears in green.
- Apple iPad Pro (11-inch) (3rd generation)
- Apple iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (5th generation)
- Nikon Z fc
- Parrot Anafi2 drone
New Lens Correction Support
- Apple iPad Pro (11-inch) (3rd generation) back camera 3mm f/1.8 (DNG+JPEG+HEIC)
- Apple iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (5th generation) back camera 3mm f/1.8 (DNG+JPEG+HEIC) Canon RF
- Canon RF 400mm F2.8L IS USM
- Canon RF 600mm F4L IS USM Parrot
- Parrot ANAFI Ai (wide and rect) (DNG)
- Parrot ANAFI Ai (wide) (JPEG)
- Samyang AF 35mm F1.8 FE
More details on lens support can be found here
Lightroom Classic bug fixes listed here
Lightroom Desktop bug fixes listed here
Camera Raw bug fixes listed here