Adobe Systems Incorporated today announced the immediate availability of Adobe® Creative Suite® 6 software. The CS6 product line includes powerful new releases of Photoshop®, InDesign®, lllustrator®, Dreamweaver®, Adobe Premiere® Pro, After Effects®, Flash® Professional and other products as well as four suite versions – Creative Suite 6 Design & Web Premium; Creative Suite 6 Design Standard; Creative Suite 6 Production Premium; and Creative Suite 6 Master Collection.
Top new features across the CS6 product line include:
- New levels of performance with tools that take advantage of Adobe Mercury Graphics functionality, allowing users to go from ideas to finished work faster than ever before.
- Enhanced user interfaces that vastly simplify workflows, so users can focus on their content and achieve results quicker.
- New capabilities that streamline the creation of responsive content, ensuring website and apps look great across virtually all screen sizes and form factors.
- Remarkable new science, integrated into imaging and video apps, makes previously impossible tasks suddenly possible.
Pricing and Availability
Adobe Creative Suite 6 products are immediately available through Adobe Authorised Resellers, the Adobe Store in United Kingdom and Adobe Direct Sales. In the UK the estimated street price for the upgrade suites range from £476.80 for CS6 Master Collection, £357.60 for CS6 Production Premium, £357.60 for CS6 Design & Web Premium, and £262.80 for CS6 Design Standard. For more information visit www.adobe.com/uk/products/creativesuite.html.
Adobe Creative Cloud™, a radical new way of providing tools and services for creatives worldwide is expected to be available on Friday, May 11. Adobe Creative Cloud is a hub for making, sharing and delivering creative work and it is centered around a powerful release of Adobe Creative Suite® 6 software, packed with innovation across its industry-defining design, Web, video and digital imaging tools. CS6 point product subscriptions will also be available May 11. Adobe Creative Cloud™ is a subscription-based offering (one year plan – £46.88 per month). Owners of Creative Suite Cs3 and higher can benefit from an introductory price of £27.34 per month for first year.
Adobe Creative Cloud membership delivers:
- Access to download and install all CS6 applications, new HTML5 desktop products – Adobe Muse™ 1.0 and Adobe Edge preview – and deep integration with Adobe Touch Apps.
- Easy storage and sharing of content across desktop, mobile devices and the cloud.
- Integrated website publishing and hosting.
- Ongoing innovation that provides members with the most up-to-date products and services