Lightroom Classic 9.1 was released on 10 December. This update delivers some minor performance improvements, bug fixes and new lens / camera support.
Main bugs fixed include:
- On Catalina, memory cards selected in the 4202361 Devices section show as “No photos found”.
- On macOS Catalina additional hidden volumes 4202362 show up in Source panel.
- Custom export settings that 3rd party export 4202495 modules set are ignored.
- On macOS Catalina LR crashes on scrolling through import grid, disconnecting iPhone and click on cancel button.
- 9.0 Catalog upgrade fails.
New Camera Support
- Canon EOS M200
- Canon EOS Ra
- Google Pixel 4
- Google Pixel 4 XL
- LEICA SL2
- Nikon Z 50
- Sigma fp
- Sony a9 II (ILCE-9M2)
- ZEISS ZX1
New Lens Profiles
- Canon RF
- Canon RF 15-35mm f/2.8 L IS USM
- Canon RF 24-70mm f/2.8 L IS USM
- Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8 L IS USM
- Canon RF 85mm F1.2 L USM DS
- SIGMA 16mm F1.4 DC DN C017
- SIGMA 30mm F1.4 DC DN C016
- SIGMA 56mm F1.4 DC DN C018 Sony FE
- SIGMA 105mm F1.4 DG HSM A018
- ZEISS ZX1 (DNG + JPEG)
Cameras & Lens Support
For a full list of supported cameras and lens profiles for Camera Raw, Lightroom Classic, and Lightroom Cloud Ecosystem see these resources: