Lightroom CC 2015.5 and Lightroom 6.5 are now available on Adobe.com. Adobe’s main focus for this release was to add support for new cameras and lenses, and also fix bugs that existed in previous versions of Lightroom.
Bugs Fixed in Lightroom CC 2015.5 / 6.5
- Some issues related to Panorama Merge have been fixed.
- Sensor dust spots can ruin your perfect pano as they will appear multiple times across the image. With this version Adobe have tweaked things so that removing a spot in one image removes it from the rest when pano is merged.
- Boundary Warp gets better as Adobe fixed a bunch of bugs.
- Removed the ‘auto’ projection option. Turns out, it always picked the same projection mode.
Other Bug Fixes
Adobe have also fixed a number of sync errors, including:
- Faster sync to the Lightroom iOS and Android apps.
- Scrolling through images in Loupe view with your mouse is back!
- Slideshows are back in highresolution. Fixed a bug that caused them to appear much lower res than expected.
- Books are made for browsing. The scroll bars have been reinstated so that you can browse faster in the Book module
New Camera Support in Lightroom CC 2015.5 / 6.5
- Canon EOS1D X Mark II
- Canon EOS 80D
- Canon EOS 1300D (Rebel T6, Kiss X80)
- Nikon D5
- Nikon D500
- Olympus PENF
- Olympus SH3
- Panasonic DMCCM10
- Panasonic DMCGF8
- Panasonic DMCZS100 (DMCZS110, DMCTZ100, DMCTZ101, DMCTZ110, DMCTX1)
- Samsung NX3300
- Sony Alpha a6300 (ILCE6300)
- Yuneec CGO4
Select Help > Updates to use the update mechanism in the Creative Cloud app.
Disclosure: As an Adobe Community Professional I receive a free subscription to Adobe Creative Cloud.