Camera Raw 9.5 is now available through the update mechanism in Photoshop CC and the Creative Cloud application.
As mentioned in an update to Adobe’s camera support policy here, Camera Raw 9.5 is only available in Photoshop CC or later. Customers using older versions of Photoshop can utilise the DNG Converter for continued camera support.
The Camera Raw 9.5 interface has also been updated to align with Photoshop CC and Bridge.
You can change your Photoshop or Bridge colour scheme from interface preferences within the host application. The Camera Raw interface colour will then mimic your chosen colour scheme
Bugs Fixed in Camera Raw 9.5
- Fix crash/hang in Camera Raw and DNG Converter on some Mac systems when saving multiple images.
- Fix corruption issue that would prevent DNG images originally created by Parrot Bebop Drone devices from being opened after metadata updates.
- Pressing the Option/Alt key while click-dragging on a perimeter handle of a Radial Filter will adjust only that side of the filter. This change in behavior was made to match Lightroom’s behaviour. Previously, Option/Alt-clicking on a Radial Filter in Camera Raw would delete that filter.
- Camera Raw Filter now displays the histogram and RGB color readouts using the assigned color space of the corresponding Photoshop document. Previously, Camera Raw Filter always displayed its histogram and RGB color readouts using the ProPhoto color space.
- Improve quality of Boundary Warp for some panoramas.
- Fix bug where EXIF metadata for SIGMA 50mm f/1.4 ART lens on Canon was incorrectly identified as Zeiss Milvus 50mm f/1.4.
New Camera Support in Camera Raw 9.5
- Canon EOS-1D X Mark II
- Canon EOS 80D
- Canon EOS 1300D (Rebel T6, Kiss X80)
- Nikon D5
- Nikon D500
- Olympus PEN-F
- Olympus SH-3
- Panasonic DMC-CM10
- Panasonic DMC-GF8
- Panasonic DMC-ZS100 (DMC-ZS110, DMC-TZ100, DMC-TZ101, DMC-TZ110, DMC-TX1)
- Samsung NX3300
- Sony Alpha a6300 (ILCE-6300)
- Yuneec CGO4
Camera Raw 9.5 – Select Help>Updates to use the update mechanism in the Creative Cloud app.
Note – If you have trouble updating to the latest ACR update via the Creative Cloud application, please refer to the following plugin installation: